Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting Ready for a Show


I try to do a show once a month, my latest shows have all been in Brooklyn for some reason. I feel maybe the "Brooklynites" may get my style and appreciate it. I am inspired by everything, it really gets overwhelming at times, because I have sooo many ideas, I dont know what to make first. I just recently started an Esty store, those of you who dont know what that is, its like Ebay but only for handmade items, and its been helping me set some deadlines for myself. I hate to admit, as I am an Artist, the whole marketing thing isnt really my favorite. Not that I dont know how to do it, its just Im focusing on making and creating, and, well, promoting just isnt as exciting, its like a have to, not a want to. Hence, the Starving Artist is born. Its a work in progress, everyone should always push themselves outside their comfort zone, it can only take you to better places.  Here on my Blog, Im going to post my projects, revamps, & renovations maybe to inspire someone else to bring out their inner artist.
                                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails