Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Results

So here it is, ALL the snow we were promised over here in North Jersey.  It was about 1 foot and 1/2.  Lots of shoveling, lots of kids and lots of throwing snowsuits in the dryer going on.  But through it all I was able to pump out that mens shirt I was experimenting with.


Its not sooo bad.  The shirt color is alittle drab, but Im liking it.   My husband tried it on and it looked good on him and he actually liked, he's my biggest critic.  I used some dupioni silk, and wool from a blazer, and sewed it abstract, so it wasnt so serious, cuz Im not serious.  Now Im working on a tie, and a white on white shirt, trying to lighten things up for the spring.  So I'll see where that takes me.  But for now, its off to the snow, while the kids play, Im looking around outside figuring out what I can start creating for the spring...I'm thinking flower bobbi pins and hair accessories...thats warming me up already...
                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. maybe some kind of headbands for little girls...one that slide on the head not around back of neck...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails