Saturday, April 24, 2010

Great Time In Jersey City


So many creative and  interesting vendors at the Craft Show this past weekend, like these guys from jersey, http://etsy.com/shop/propercriminals,  they make these really cool accessory key chains from handcuffs.  Or this other artist at http://funkycitybaby.blogspot.com, she made some really off the wall clothing, and then in the mix of it all she had these fab fedoras, and bags.  It was a great show, in this like warehouse district of  Jersey City.  The crowd vibe was like transient, you know like people from all over.  So they really were liking my stuff, which was awesome.  The big sell of the day was my letter necklaces...I would have sold more but I didnt have the right initials.  Many years ago flea marketing, I found a box of these brass letters, they must have come from an old sign, so the week of the show I made some necklaces. Last minute make, big sell.  I also sold my favorite necklace, Disco Nights, but I didnt mind so much cause she seemed to love it as much as I do.

This is the time that Indie Shows are EVERYWHERE, so stop by & check one out, you never know your next favorite artist may be there.
                                                      
04516

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I love the letter necklaces!! Blog is looking good! Keep it up!!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails